Conference call for analysts and institutional investors
MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - July 13, 2017) - (TSX:SAP) - Saputo Inc.'s Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Tuesday, August 1st, 2017, at 10:30 a.m. (Eastern Time), at the Sheraton Laval (2440, Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval, Québec).
The speakers will be:
- Mr. Lino Saputo, Chairman of the Board;
- Mr. Lino A. Saputo, Jr., Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board;
- Mr. Louis-Philippe Carrière, outgoing Chief Financial Officer;
- Mr. Maxime Therrien, incoming Chief Financial Officer.
Fiscal 2018 First Quarter Results
A conference call for analysts and institutional investors will be held on Tuesday, August 1st, 2017, at 2:30 p.m. (Eastern Time), to discuss the fiscal 2018 first quarter results.
The conference call will begin with a short presentation followed by a question and answer period. The speakers will be Mr. Lino A. Saputo, Jr., Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Board, and Mr. Maxime Therrien, incoming Chief Financial Officer.
- To participate in the conference: 1-800-272-6255
Please dial-in approximately five minutes before the call.
- To listen to the call on the Web: http://www.gowebcasting.com/8552
A replay of the conference call will be available until Tuesday, August 8, 2017, 11:59 p.m. The webcast of the call will also be archived on the Company's website.
- To access the replay: 1-800-558-5253 (ID number: 21855120).
- To access the archived webcast: www.saputo.com, in the "Investors" section, under "Newsroom".